International Shipping with Englander Line, London
Englander Line LTD’s association with professional international delivery services ensures speedy and on-time delivery of our products to the doorsteps of our esteemed clients and customers. We deliver our products to almost any part of the world and repeatedly our packing and delivery services have been complemented by our customers for delivering the products in the safest and fastest way possible.
For further clarification regarding how to get our product delivered to your doorsteps, you can contact us at +44 20 3441 6160 (or) e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our professional company representatives will be happy to assist you in solving your queries in the most friendly manner.
Three simple steps to fulfill an international order.
- International Enquiry Form: Kindly fill up the “online inquiry form” with necessary information “before” placing an order. Upon completion and submission of the online inquiry form, one of our support staffs will get in touch with you with a “quote for delivery”.
- Place an Order: Once you are satisfied with the “Shipping & Delivery Quote” provided by us, you can place your orders online or over the phone. We accept payments via credit card, debit card, Pay-Pal, cheque and direct bank transfer.
- Shipping and Delivery: The moment our product departs from our warehouse, we immediately provide you with necessary tracking information such as “Unique Tracking Number” and our representative will keep you updated throughout the delivery process. We will contact you and inform you about estimated time of arrival of the product so that you (or) someone who is collecting the product on your behalf can be prepared to receive the shipment by showing your valid photographic IDs to our deliverymen for confirmation.
- Minimum Order Limit: There is no minimum order limit or ‘cut-offs’ for international shipments/delivery. Our shipping prices are the most competitive when it comes to delivering single (or) smaller furniture pieces and accessories as it is handled by our expert courier professionals. The international shipping charges we impose at delivering the bulk orders are nominal and serves justice to your budget when compared to the charges imposed on the same by our market competitors.
Quality Control Check:
- Prior to dispatch from our warehouse in UK, our professional Quality Assessment team will ensure that all the furniture items / goods / accessories are in perfect showroom condition before they are being shipped.
- The products which are shipped via our international shipping company are insured for loss and damages.
On the contrary, if you are arranging your own shipping, we will NOT take any responsibility for any kind of damage to the items and will NOT be returned or refunded once departed from our warehouse in UK. We strongly suggest you to take responsibility for the same and get your products insured before collecting.
International Delivery to USA / Canada:
When we ship our products to these countries, it is a standard practice for our agents to ask for some additional information from you and they are:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Passport Details
- Power of Attorney